CBD 101 with Brad Slaughter
Time & Location
About the Event
CBD is the new hot item on the market, but what really is CBD anyway? Brad Slaughter, a veteran cannabis and hemp educator and advocate, will detail all the basics you need to know.
Please RSVP to join the class! Space is limited.
Check out our venue Wild Ginger Apothecary for more awesome classses!
This monthly class will discuss:
- What CBD is
- How CBD works inside the body
- A brief history of CBD, Hemp, and Cannabis
- The proven and potential benefits of CBD
- The falacies of CBD
- Why you should discuss the use of CBD with your doctor
- What to look for on a product before purchasing a CBD product
- The types of applications for CBD products
- and much more!
Brad Slaughter's Bio:
Brad Slaughter is the Co-Founder and President of Nature's Secret Holdings, a portfolio company of 7 subsidiaries, 6 of which is in the Hemp CBD Industry.
Brad has been enveloped in the cannabis industry for over 5 years in the areas of science, regulation, policy, and history. As a former owner and lead editor of California Weed Blog, Brad interviewed and reported on all aspects of the cannabis space, along with uncovering stories that have changed cannabis legislation in California.
Brad focuses his efforts on cannabis education, speaking in seminars and conventions all around the US.
- Class RSVP$0$00$0